Tuesday 22 January 2008

Full of Cold!

First one of the year..but then we're not that far into the year yet!! I'm off to London with work on Tuesday and would much rather be in bed than spend 2 nights and days away from home and Steve on a training course - but I'm sure the course will be worth while. I won't see you guys this Thursday as I won't be back in time so be gentle to Sam as she's having to do 4 nights in a row so she might be a little bruised and sore by Thursday night - but i know that won't stop her so be prepared!!! I'll be back in for next Thursday as usual and obviously Exeter on Monday night - see you all soon.
xxxx r

1 comment:

sam@theartofdance.co.uk said...

Ha, 4 nights in a row is nothing - I beasted your students!! I think they will be pleased to have you back this week!


Sam x