Wednesday 10 September 2008

Bye Bye

Just a very quick blog to say I'm just about packed and almost ready for our holiday tomorrow. I had a great weekend at my friends wedding in London and spending some time with my Mum. I had a bit of an disaster with the dress I was wearing as despite my long legs the dress was still much longer than me and I managed to step through the chiffon about 5 times! It was an emergency cellotape shop once we arrived in St Pancras as I had my first mishap on the way to get the train. Mia - get your sewing needle ready! Apart from that the wine and champagne was free flowing all afternoon and into the night and we had a fabulous time. Beth looked lovely and the Barbican centre was a great venue as we had a tropical paradise in amongst the plants and the rain was kept outside! It was great to spend some time with Mum as well. After the horrendous journey on Friday we arrived to good home made lasagne and champagne and on the Sunday Mum spoilt us to a fabulous lunch. She is really pleased for us both and is already getting ideas about what we can do for our wedding. I'm sure Sam and Jo will look after you all in my absence and look forward to seeing you all in about 3 weeks.

Ta ta for now xxx

2 comments:

pierre l said...

You make a lovely couple. Have a nice holiday.

ArtofdanceJo said...

Congratulations to you both, and have a brilliant holiday!

Love Jo
xxxxx