Wednesday 2 April 2008

Bits & Pieces & Inverts masterclass


Well it takes me a while and then you get a couple of posts in the one week - you can tell I'm off work this week and have a bit more time to do my blog.
Nixi and I caught up and had some time going through our moves in the studio on Tuesday and earning a few more bruises from the session we did at the weekend. Check out the videos Sam has put up of all the instructors practising together - i think you'll agree a pretty good bunch we are!!
Whilst in the studio a couple of our students coming in for their lesson mentioned the photos I had taken from our Spearmint Rhino night the week before Xmas - so just for you here are a couple of the photos from the night ...better late than never and a reminder of the old studio!

Don't forget our master class day this Saturday. I'm taking the 11am class covering inverts. If you have just started inverting or are now working on the likes of the gemini, scorpio, mantis,chopper - then this class is for you as I'll be looking at your technique and helping you improve your hold of these moves and give some variations on the basics. It will also give you an opportunity to test your strength and stamina doing a whole hour dedicated to inverts - believe me it's more tiring than you may think!

see you soon xxx

2 comments:

sam@theartofdance.co.uk said...

Great pictures, may have to steal them from you, I miss the floor from the old studio!

Sam x

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.