Wednesday 9 April 2008

Face of Exeter performance

Hello all

Firstly a huge welcome back to Julie who attends my Exeter classes - (gold star to me as I remembered to call her Mrs Julie Morgan!) but also a farewell to a couple of my students there -Jane & Kylie. Kylie is starting her own business so they both won't be attending for a few weeks whilst Kylie gets this up and running. Wishing you all the best with your new venture Kylie and hurry back - we'll all miss you and your Mum.

I'll be seeing you all again next week and Kelly will be in again shadowing me. I think you'll agree she did a fantastic cool down last week and will be a great asset to the Art of Dance. I had a great session with Sam and Kelly yesterday going through our syllabus and going over some moves - I even achieved a new one myself so watch out!

Thought you might like to see the video of myself performing at the Face of Exeter model competition last September. It took me forever to work out how to turn it the right way up on my computer as my friend had recorded it sideways on my camera! Sam and I were both asked to perform as part of the fashion and hair show and I was the opener to the show. Hope you enjoy.

See you all soon

xxx

No comments: